Without the help of you — our gracious contributors, this web site, nor any future publication would be successful. I am so grateful to ALL of you!!! Thank you so much!!
Steven LaChance who submitted the The Union Missouri Haunting. Steven LaChance started the Ghost and Paranormal Open Forum after having lived through this story and its effects. Wanting to a provide a place where people can come for advice and help, the group provides that support.
Paul R. Petersen, author of the book, Quantrill of Missouri, who submitted the article William Quantrill – The Man, the Myth, the Soldier. Mr. Petersen’s goal is to set the record on Quantrill straight, noting that history has been distorted by prejudicial journalists and historians.
Emily Priddy who actively involved in the Oklahoma Route 66 Association who has generously allowed us to utilize several of her photographs of the Mother Road. Thanks Emily!
- In the Heart of Ozark Country, White Oak Press, 1992
- Barnes, Hack and Tisserand, Jacques; True Treasure magazine; October, 1971; Lost Treasure, Inc.
- Gilbert, Joan, Missouri Ghosts, 1997, Pebble Publishing, Columbia, MO
- Gilbert, Joan, More Missouri Ghosts, 2000, MoGho Books, Hallsville, MO
- Gillespie, Michael; The Slicker War; Lake of the Ozarks Business Journal, June, 2006.
- Grosenbaugh, Richard
- Henson, Michael Paul; Parson Keithley’s Missing Gold; Lost Treasure magazine, 1990; Lost Treasure, Inc.
- Henson, Michael Paul; Lost Treasure magazine; 1991, Lost Treasure, Inc.
- McClung, Judith; The Windyville, Missouri Story; November, 2001
- About Famous People
- City of St Joseph
- City of Union
- City of Warsaw
- The Elms Resort and Spa
- Glore Psychiatric Museum
- History of the Branson Hillbilly
- Lake Area History Pages
- Lake of the Ozarks Official Site
- Lebanon Missouri Tourism
- Lemp Mansion
- Lost Treasure
- Meramec Highlands
- Missouri State Parks
- Ozark Parks
- Powers Museum, Carthage, Missouri
- Prairie Ghosts
- Rolla Chamber of Commerce
- Rosati Missouri
- Route 66 Drive-In Theatre
- St Louis Heritage
- Sunflower Journeys
- Texas Handbook Online
- The Road Wanderer
- Web Tour of Weston
- Weston Bend State Park
- The Windyville, Missouri Story
- Visit Pulaski County
- White River Valley Historical Quarterly