If you want to reach our wonderful audience with advertising, we have you covered.
- Legends of America receives around half a million visitors each month, which translates into about 1 million page views.
- Our visitors include fans of the Old West, Native Americans, American History, Travel, Route 66, Ghost Towns and Legends.
- We have built a loyal following since our beginnings in 2003, and rank in the top 10 for many search terms related to our articles.
- Our new “responsive” web design creates a better experience for our visitors, and a more effective Advertising buy for our clients.
- We do not accept intrusive ads (page takeovers, popups, videos that appear out of nowhere and start playing without our visitor wanting it too, etc). We feel we are better served by keeping our visitor happy and on our website, browsing article after article, rather than frustrating them right off the bat and having them leave. Your Ad buy is therefore more likely to be seen on our website.
You can target your advertising based on topics, or you can target all our visitors. The choice is yours.
Topics that can be targeted include:
We offer a simple pricing structure.
$3.50 per 1000 pageviews ($3.50 CPM in industry jargon). For large ad buys there may be a discount (contact us for more details). Pricing is for all ad sizes, you decide which position(s) you want the most. There is a $20 per order charge for us to create your ad(s), otherwise, you can provide Ad’s you’ve already made.
For example: If Dave’s Western Wear wanted to buy a banner Ad (top of article – see below), and wanted it to be seen 100,000 times, Dave would spend $350. Dave would then provide us with 4 Ad’s – a 970×90 pixel ad, 728×90 pixel ad, 468×60 pixel ad and 320×50 pixel ad. This way, Dave is ensured that each visitor can clearly see his banner ad, regardless if they are on a Desktop computer, Tablet or Mobile Phone. If Dave doesn’t have any ads, he will spend another $20 for us to create his ads for him. After he approves our work, the Ad’s can begin running.
IF Dave instead wanted a Skyscraper Ad, the ad sizes needed would be 300×600 pixels, 160×600 pixels, and 300×250 pixels (see below). Again, the ad that appears will depend on our visitors screen size.
Dave also has the option to simply purchase a 300×250 Box ad (see below).
Here are examples of our Ad placements available for purchase.
Desktop and some Tablet’s View – Visitors to our site will see, on most pages, a Banner Ad above the article, below the menu.
Banner sizes will be either 970×90, 728×90, 468×60, or 320×50 pixels depending on the visitors screen size. Banner Ad’s stay at top of article regardless of screen size.
Skyscraper size will be either 300×600, or 160×600 pixels depending on the visitors screen size
Tablet and Mobile (Landscape) view – If a user is on a mobile device, depending on their screen size, the Skyscraper Ad changes size to 300×250 Box Ad and moves from Side Bar to bottom of article.
Mobile (Portrait) View – Skyscraper Ad changes size to 300×250 Box Ad and moves from Side Bar to bottom of article.
Additional AD Space (300×250 Box only) – We also have available a separate 300×250 Box AD that appears toward the bottom of the side bar in Desktop and Landscape Tablet views, and moves to below the article in Tablet/Mobile Portrait views.
Mobile Landscape View
Mobile Portrait View
Contact us for more information:
28926 Cedar Hill Loop
Warsaw, Mo 65355