Graves at Boot Hill Graveyard, Kathy Weiser.
This image available for photographic prints
One of the most famous cemeteries in the country,
Graveyard was originally platted on a slight hill just northwest of
in 1878 and called the "Tombstone
Cemetery." It was used for all burials until 1884, when a new "
was built at the end of Allen Street, when it then took on the name, the "